2013년 3월 29일 금요일

Sweet Sixteenth anyone?

So, yesterday was my sixteenth birthday. 
and although it is one of the most anticipated birthdays in a teenage girl's life, 
I really didn't do anything special. It was another day and I didn't feel the so called giddy-ness most people are supposed to feel on their 'sweet sixteenth'.
I don't feel different like when I turned ten and I felt like my life had just entered a whole new chapter. But maybe the special thing about turning sixteen is not celebrating yourself but appreciating your friends and surroundings that got you here. (Feel free to throw up if this is a bit too cheesy for you.)

Well anyway, I did celebrate it the day before my birthday because people had busy lives and they couldn't blah blah blah...... I absolutely hate celebrating 'special occasions' earlier or later because you're just pretending it's happening when it's not but I made a special exception just for the convenience of my acquaintances.(i know. i'm angelic) Well despite the fact that I was bothered by the date confusion,it was actually pretty swell. 

I went out to the magnificent city of san francisco for the day with four of my seven girlies and had some fun. 
We snapped some pictures because we're obsessed with ourselves and we needed a record of me being old. 
    If you're ever looking for a place to buy some delicious baked goods in SF, check out miette @ the ferry building market at pier 1. I've gotten my all of my birthday cakes here for a consecutive 4 years.

 One of my favorite places to watch the view and take pictures:pier 7
 we went to crown%crumpet for lunch. It's a cute tea room in Japan town and the Paris tea with the afternoon tea set is absolutely amazing. Every little piece of decor in this place is adorable. 



 That would be me showing off my new purchase from zara:new printed pants.
 some hardcore posing going on here. just to show off my gift: the bracelet from valentino. obsessed. plus the flowers were pretty too
 casually staring at nothing with my balloons courtesy of my best pal emma.
 let's just address the fact that this handmade card is amazing. My uber artistically talented friend made this card herself.


With Love,

Kristina

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기