2013년 3월 29일 금요일

Orange you obsessed? {MAC Redd Lip Liner & So Chaud Lipstick}

You probably didn't know that I was an extreme makeup hoarder, but I guess I'm letting all of my secrets out.
So as you may know, I went to the city for my birthday and did some damage to my wallet. One of my new purchases include a lip combo that I have been obsessed with. 
I definitely prefer the simple lip balm look everyday, but these two products together just scream fun for special occasions and what not. 
 

without further ado, i present:

MAC Redd Lip Liner & MAC So Chaud Lipstick

When I had went to the MAC store, I had originally had lady danger in mind but they were sold out:( But since I was already on a crazy witch hunt for the perfect orange red lipstick I decided to try so chaud which is a bit more orange than lady danger. then the lady basically reeled me into buying the lip liner and I was all 'it's my birthday I can buy if I want to.' So I ended up with these babies in my hands. or rather my lips. 


 MAC Redd lip liner is a orangish-red color as the name suggests and its a creamy texture.It's my first mac lip liner and I was very impressed with the quality and consistency of it. It makes my lipstick stay on waaaaaay longer and it makes it look less messy.
 swatch of MAC's Redd Lip Liner
MAC So Chaud: The perfect orange red lipstick. 
it's a matte finish because I'm not a big fan of stickiness or glossy lipsticks, plus matte lipsticks last longer!
It's creamy but sometimes can be a bit drying. 
I do recommend it if you have a medium complexion or if you just want a nice, matte orange red lipstick. 
 swatch of MAC's So Chaud Lipstick

 With Redd& So chaud on my lips.Sorry for the weird facial expression but the color is pretty accurate:)

p.s. orange red lipsticks look amazing on all complexions but especially with blue eyes.

 some inspiration for those who are a bit iffy about trying out orange lipsticks:
 alice+olivia
 joannagoddard.blogspot.com



Always With Love,

Kristina

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기